For Aesthetic Indesign, transparency is key. Both in how we work but also how we handle the information we gather about our visitors. In this text, we will let you know how and why we handle personal data and cookies on our website, as well as your rights and our obligations towards you as a customer. Your experience and safety is what are most important to us.
This policy might change as the new Data Protection Law (“GDPR”) develops. Should we make significant changes we promise to let you know.
In general, when visiting the website of Aesthetic Indesign, no personal data is saved. However, this data can be given on a voluntary basis. No data will be passed on to third parties without your consent. We point out that regarding unsecured data transmission on the internet (e.g. via email), security cannot be guaranteed. Such data might be be accessed by third parties.
Aesthetic Indesign is responsible for the processing of personal data on this site. That implies it's our responsibility to make sure that you as a visitor:
- Are aware of why and how we collect your personal information.
- Can make active choices to approve or deny processing and storage of your personal information (we do not process your personal information without your approval)
- Can update your information.
- Can be forgotten from the system and the information we process about you is deleted.
- Can get all personal information we store about you handed out to you.
- May request that we export your personal information.
- Have your personal information in safe storage with us. We will not disclose them to third-parties without you being informed.
Personal information and cookies
Personal data includes everything that can identify you personally, such as name, address,social security number, e-mail, etc. In addition to personal information, cookies are also used on the site. Cookies are small files sent to your computer via the browser (unless you turn off cookies) when you visit a website. Their function is to gather information about how a visitor uses a website, often to offer customized content.
Why do Aesthetic Indesign store your personal information and cookies?
Necessary features - we have cookies that are necessary for the functionality of the site to work. For example, those who keep track of what you have added to the shopping cart.
For analysis - Some cookies are available for us to measure and analyze how our site performs and how our customers use it to improve your experience.
For your experience - Some cookies remember your settings (such as your country and language selection), and temporarily save some of our site as you browse, for everything to load faster. It makes your experience much better!
How we handle cookies
Cookies are tracked using trackers, with different purposes. In our case, it's all about providing the visitor with a tailor-made experience of our website. We will not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose your information beyond the terms of this policy, unless we are required to do so as a result of a court decision or if you consent to such sharing, for example for marketing purposes. This does not exclude us from using suppliers who process your information on our behalf in accordance with written agreements and our instructions. The supplier who accesses your information (for example, when we use a third-party to store data on a server), is not given a right to use your information for purposes other than the purposes stated in this policy.
How to prevent being tracked by Google Analytics on aedkids.com
- Furthermore, you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en